You have the opportunity to embark on a grassroots internship journey in Roma in order to help Roma Fashion TV grow the businesses and become self-sufficient fashion brand marketing expert business and Total Media Experience IT consulting. Through Roma Fashion TV internship that is compatible to your academic track, skill set, and interests, you will gain hands-on, real-world, international experience in all functional areas of the fashion business and contribute to make a difference in the future of Fashion related businesses. This personally satisfying and meaningful internship will be highly respected by potential employers.
|Academic Tracks |
Academic tracks that are well suited for an internship are as follows:
Marketing / Sales
The Internship Program operates year round in Italy. Internships can last from 3 months to 12 months, depending on your personal timeline and academic requirements:
Roma Fashion TV believes that small and bigger entrepreneurs recognize what is needed to expand their fashion businesses. In most cases they lack resources (education, technology, and capital) to execute their ideas. By taking a, “assisted implementation” approach, Roma Fashion TV internship program helps you to independently improve internal business efficiencies and sustain business growth by providing hands-on, personalised assistance with implementing practical business strategies into your day-to-day operations.
As an intern, you will be matched with a Specific project within the Fashion Industry Business where your skill set fills a need and in an area where you express interest. Interns generally work in teams (with local staff, Industry Professionals and other students) in order to bring a more diversified and complete skill set to each situation. You may be assigned to multiple clients, in addition to providing one-on-one support through the Milano Fashion TV Customer Care Center.
Example internship activities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Market research and Marketing strategies for a new Brand/Client/Entrepreneur/Project
- Film making
- Post Production Editing
- Assisting the production of Fashion Interviews for our magazine
- Assisting the production of new Fashion TV Formats
- Assist Staff with all back office activities within the latest backoffice softwares
- Show businesses how to be more productive through effective digital media communication with clients
- Assist entrepreneurs with Internet research in order to expand to new markets
- Help a small business create a marketing plan and execute it through designing and creating brochures and Social Media Experience
- Create a comprehensive business plan for a business planning to grow through product exporting
- Help companies generate product ideas for successful export
- Help businesses prepare for international trade via the Internet through the creation of product descriptions, graphic design and web page development
Write us at [email protected]